Zodiac VX40 Robotic Pool Cleaner
Available In Store only
- For in-ground pools, all surfaces and shapes.
- Supplied with 18m cable, suitable for pools up to 12M x 6M
- Cleans floor and walls.
- Picks up large debris like gum nuts, small twigs, eucalyptus leaves.
- Picks up fine debris such as Sand/ Algae > 200 microns
- Unsuitable for dust/silt and other particles smaller then 200 micron. A 100 micron filter canister is available for purchase separately.
Packed with the latest innovations such as Vacuum Vortex technology, Lift System, the Zodiac VX40 cleans your pool smarter and faster than you have ever dreamed possible.
Key Features and Benefits
Ease to use control eBox
- The eBox makes it easy to operate the cleaner at the touch of a button. It indicates when the filter canister is full and also allows you to activate the Lift System.
Patented Vortex Vacuum Technology
- Captures large debris such as gumnuts, twigs and eucalyptus leaves while ensuring constant suction power throughout the cleaning cycle
Large and easy to clean filter canister + Full filter indicator
- The easy to access and hygienic design allows you to clean and remove debris in a matter of minutes with minimum fuss
Zodiac Patented Lift System
- Makes this the easiest robotic cleaner to remove for your pool; 20% less effort than competitive offerings.
Energy efficient, plug & play, certified to Australian safety standards
- 150 Watts/Hour energy consumption (less than a LCD TV). Simply plug the power cord to a regular 240V wall socket and press the button 'Play' on the control box; The Zodiac V3 starts cleaning whilst you can sit back and relax
Available in store only.View Brochure